Wednesday 8 January 2014

The only blonde in Manila

Here's a joke for you:
So a blonde walks into a bar ....
and EVERYONE turns to stare at her.

Over the last 7 days I really have noticed a lot of people staring at me because of my blonde hair and pale complexion. It doesn't really bother me as I've never been in a situation where I have been made to feel uncomfortable because of it. If I see people looking at me I'll usually just smile and get a nice warm smile in response from them.
Apart from the 10 construction workers I passed the other day, they weren't getting shite from me haha

In all the department stores they have on the shelves Whitening Creams, whereas back home our shelves are covered in Fake Tan.
I find it quite funny how I am looking at them thinking 'gosh they have the most beautiful skin tone, I wish I was that colour and they are looking at me thinking the exact same about my white skin.

Hey Blondie ... come here often??

No comments:

Post a Comment